• 2 cups chicken meat; cooked, removed from the bones and cut into bite size pieces
• 3 carrots, peeled and diced
• 3 celery stalks, diced
• 1/3 cup frozen corn kernels, preferably organic
• 1/3 cup frozen peas
• 1/2 spaghetti squash **
• 10 cups chicken broth, vegetable broth or water
• sea salt
• fresh ground black pepper
• fresh italian parsley, chopped fine
**use spaghetti squash in place of noodles.
• Preheat oven to 375°
• Cut spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise
• Scoop out seeds
• Brush inside with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
• Place cut side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
• Bake until squash is tender when pierced with a fork; approximately 50-60 minutesWhen squash is cool enough to handle, scrape spaghetti strands from inside with a fork
• Add all ingredients to soup pot and bring to boil, then lower to simmer.
• Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Cook until vegetables are tender.
• Garnish with chopped parsley