why live when you can thrive

5 Under 40

5 Under 40 is an organization that unites women under 40 at different stages of breast cancer detection, treatment and survival. Their goal is to provide access to the vital tools and resources necessary for early detection, diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. They are committed to support women under the age of forty through every stage of this disease by empowering lives, helping preserve beauty and vitality, fostering hope, and strengthening survivorship.

I have been involved with this organization by hosting Face-to-Face Meet ups.  These Face-to-Face Meet ups offer attendees an opportunity to come together in a safe and comfortable environment to listen to a medical, wellness or beauty expert speak. These gatherings also allow recipients to share their stories and experiences with a community of young breast cancer survivors.

The Meet ups that I hosted concentrated on Foods that Can Heal:

• Summer Salads and Slaws
  • Sweetness without the Sugar
  • Spices and Superfoods
To learn more visit the 5 Under 40 website.

maryann-5under40

Comments

Security Check
Please enter the text below
CaptchaImage
Can't read text above? Try another text.
Nexstair
Wednesday, May 16, 201812:52 pm
Nexstair
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. Avocado
Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:54 am
co workers
I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Ginger
Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:54 am
co workers
I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively. Leeks
Saturday, May 12, 201812:34 pm
co workers
This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! Celery
Saturday, May 12, 201812:34 pm
co workers
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. Hydrogen Water Benefits
Saturday, May 12, 201812:34 pm
co workers
You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Cocoa Butter
Friday, May 11, 2018 5:37 pm
co workers
New site is solid. A debt of gratitude is in order for the colossal exertion. Turmeric